Saturday, August 18, 2012

12 things that nurses taught me a lot of business ownership

Have you ever wondered if you had to be an entrepreneur? Nurses sometimes tell me it's not as if their jobs as nurses are ready to start and succeed in their legal nurse consulting practice. But even this task is the most common nursing full of life lessons that apply to business.
Has been prepared and my first job as a nurse in the intensive care unit at a large medical center for the success of my business. Have enhanced employment opportunities later these messages first. I invite you to look closely at your career to the private nursing and learn lessons that will help you succeed as a consultant nurse.

Success Lesson 1 - Find the passion and turn it into a business

As much as I love my work with critically ill patients and their families, and an internal voice tells me that I would not work in the hospital forever. As a young nurse, and see myself working in the intensive care unit at the age of 50.40 or 60 does not only come into focus.

With only six years of experience, nursing, and left the hospital, and began to nurse my legal adviser. From there, I listened to my voice procedure and re-establish contact with the first love teaching. In 8, and I spent hours each day teaching a class, and fake. Today I am honored to teach, coach and mentor nurses to live their career dreams. I turned my passion in the business, and since then has not worked a single day.

Listen to your inner voice, and find passion. Nurses to deliver a lot of passion through the legal nurse consulting, an option without their knowledge, before they took my program.

The success of the lesson 2 - have the ability to control the destiny of professional

Patients recover more quickly when control of their health and practice healthy habits. Can even be the smallest positive action gives the patient a sense of control and empowerment of the healing process.

I learned the lesson this time and again, as I find it hard to control my own life in the field of nursing. I felt every time I refuse to succumb to the frustration of working within the health care system, and has taken a positive step in the mine, the better. I grew up at every step, and flourished and I have come up with new ideas for the advancement of my feeling of control and satisfaction.

The same is true for your career. Have the ability to practice healthy habits necessary to control your destiny professional. Learn the steps that must be followed to achieve the health profession, including the new career options, and a nurse legal advice. Then take action on these steps. You can take control of your destiny really professional.

Success Lesson 3 - Do not give in to fear

As a nurse, and I am often in patients who have the same progressive disease, and so far faced radically different results. We had all the patients who lived years after the demise of these systems and to sign and other patients who should have lived, but he did not do, not because they have left or do not want to live. The fact that elderly patients who die within months of losing her husband a powerful example of the relationship between mind and body. In almost all cases, the patients gave those who died too soon to fear.

There is also a link between the spirit of affecting the health of your business. When given to fear, and I have become the biggest obstacle to my success. This was true when I started 19 years ago. This is true today.

Fear paralyzes you immediately. And control of practical reason and the exercise of your mind every day to think positive. Shake your lack of confidence and negative thinking. Do not wait for MI to stop the inhalation of toxic smoke from fear. Do not let the fear may be the reason you're not living your career dreams. Always remember the mood of patients living and dying patients.

Success Lesson 4 - nurses can do anything

The nurses brought most of us in the life of patients. We can all recall at least one story of a miracle if, with our help, and the patient has survived against all odds.

Whenever you are facing a crisis business, and I remember, "I am a nurse and a nurse can do anything." And repeated the same message for 19 years, and he helped me to overcome all obstacles.

If you can heal the sick and to address cases of emergency life-threatening, just as easily make your bed in the morning, you can do something - and this is particularly simple as starting a business.

Success Lesson 5 - you can not climb the summit of Mount Everest without the exercise of the hills

I have the education and training, while large to qualify for the work of nursing my first. Have helped all the lessons learned from this work for me to prepare for the next. He called every nursing station, the successive new and different skills that require more training and education.

The same applies to owning a business. Today I manage things easily and with success that seemed impossible 19 years ago. But this is because I have been in training for what I do now since I am a nurse.

If you are frustrated with your nursing profession, do not feel like you've thrown your life away. No experience or work is a waste. Has trained all you have done to get to the next level. Especially, do not let the fact that you are not trained to climb Mount Everest, prevent you from pursuing your dream to become an independent nurse adviser. The education of your nursing experience and the first step. The start of the second phase of your training today, and will make access to start a successful business consultant legal nurse.

Success Lesson 6 - the process of nursing is your friend

I thought when I left clinical nursing, and I have put aside the "nursing process" forever, and I have not been more wrong. Companies need to exercise itself, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Each project I was asked to take on the assessment of opportunities and needs, and diagnose problems, to plan how to achieve my goals, and implementation of the plan implementation and evaluation of my results.

Nursing jobs have to have well prepared. You can apply the nursing process in any case work and a challenge. Please thank your coaches in the field of nursing for this one. Each time you review the relevant medical conditions, and access to a lawyer or face a challenge in the management of your business, and will depend on the process taught you.

Lesson 7 success - act quickly and decisively

As a nurse and intensive care unit, I learned that the second difference in the diagnosis of patients. This is true for nurses in all disciplines. I rarely have much time to think or brood to make clinical decisions.

I applied the same principles to act quickly and decisively in business as well. I am still correct? No. Do you make mistakes? Yes. However, because of my nursing experience, and I never paralyzed in inaction, and I was able to get the most out of the many opportunities I would have missed without quick action.

Do not miss the opportunity to achieve success. Learn how to act quickly and decisively, and you grow your business adviser registered nurse.

Lesson 8 of success - what you focus on where you get the results

Nursing was overshadowed in many cases, I am from a shortage of staff, heavy workload, and lack of support from hospital administration. I learned quickly to sort out and focus on what I should do to treat patients in this environment less than ideal. Nursing has taught me that when I focus my time where I can get results.

This skill is very useful in business. It is also important for sorting and prioritizing of work in the field of business as is the case when dealing with patients. Every day I am faced with dozens of challenges, and five things that must be done at one time, 20 creative new ideas for my business, but I rarely panic. Served the organizational skills and multi-tasking that I learned as a nurse me well.

When you start your legal nurse consultant business, you will not receive overtime a day. In fact, in the days feel shorter. Even public opinion knows that working conditions for nurses are worse than ever. Your ability to focus on what is really important in such circumstances is an ideal preparation for your success practice nurse legal consultant.

Success Lesson 9 - This is the only work, it's not breast cancer

Ministering to patients and family members helped me to life with all its problems and challenges in perspective. Today, when exaggerates a problem or feel like I'm in a crisis, and I think that the sick and dying patients. I think that "fighting for your life now is a real problem."

In business, I have had many ups and downs. When you come down once, and I remember, "It is work - not breast cancer," and this helps me to focus positively on the problem rather than engage in a pity party. I threw a lot of these "parties", and they never helped me in one business solution.

Grow as your business consultant legal nurse, it is useful to ask "What if this month is not as successful as you had planned?" Or "But what if my best lawyer and the client takes retirement?" And remember to do right, not breast cancer.

Success Lesson 10 - infection can wake you up

I am a nurse treated many patients who started to live after he almost died. We have not had all the patients who said they were happy they got sick, because then it was fine, and they do not live the life they want. Health crisis forced them to wake up, to re-evaluate their lives, decide what is really important to them, and go for it.

Not every day is a day of work in good health. Some days I wake up to the challenge of the disease in my work. Surprisingly, these are the evils of business and errors that often woke me up innovative ways of injecting new life with my work.

If your career is facing a health crisis is an opportunity to wake up and change things for the better. Legal nurse consulting is a way to restore the health of your career.

Success Lesson 11 - Business is personal

While the technical skills is vital for the nurse in the intensive care unit, and the relationships with patients and their families, what was more important to me. Pay these relations on the day I made a mistake. Because of our relationship, the patient's request to continue to be a nurse to him, in spite of my mistake.

Legal nurse consulting business, where service will apply the same principles I learned in nursing relationship lawyers and potential clients. Provide quality service and excellent work product that does not nurse consultant forensic medicine can be repeated again, and soon you will feel like you are in the short-staffing situation all over again.

Lesson 12 success - the patient's health care for them

We have been working with all patients healthy and unhealthy habits and we saw the effects of poor health on the human body. Are often on the health of the pregnant woman is reflected largely in the health of their offspring.

To run a successful business, you need to enjoy optimal health status. Give yourself permission to take care of you. I love my job, but I love myself more. After all, without a healthy environment, I could not find the energy to give 110% to my customers and employees every day.

Each lesson I learned from nursing, I am speaking to my work today. We have already learned similar lessons yourself. You do not need another job at the hospital to help you succeed in business. I learned to take a moment to revel in all the nursing you. These lessons will multiply your success when you transfer them to consult a physician practice nurse new legal.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! This article is dedicated to some of the most successful entrepreneurs of India, who have defied odds to build successful businesses & startups. Take a look at Top 10 Indian Entrepreneurs of India 2021.

    ReplyDelete